Please see below for the current opportunities to join the Foresight Sports Europe team.
Assistant Golf Simulator Installer & Technician
JOB TITLE: Assistant Golf Simulator Installer & Technician
LOCATION: Optimum Golf Technologies Ltd, Unit 16, The Pines Business Park, Guildford, GU3 3BH
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Installations Manager
INITIAL SALARY: £17,000 – £27,000 depending on experience. Plus annual bonus scheme and supplementary payments
Optimum Golf Technologies is the exclusive manufacturer, distributor and support centre for a number of golf technologies across the UK, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Our products range from the industry-leading GC2/GCQuad Launch Monitors through to full immersion indoor golf simulators. Based in Guildford, Optimum Golf Technologies is one of the fastest expanding technology companies in the golf industry today.
We have a first-class reputation and enviable track record supplying top class golf technology and simulation systems to a host of well-known clients across the EMEA region. Our customer base covers indoor golf centres, hotels, golf clubs, cruise liners, resorts, and private homes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic Golf Simulator Installer. This role will involve all aspects of the preparation and installation of simulators & golf technology and will be a varied and dynamic position.
The successful candidate will, as part of a small team, be responsible for the installation of professional quality equipment at client premises, both commercial and private homes, and for ensuring a high standard of finish and ultimately a happy customer. This will involve hard physical work, an attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure within time constraints.
You will also liaise with clients and their contractors, train customers on the use of the technology and present a professional image of yourself and the company at all times.
Based from Guildford, you may also be required to carry out pre-installation site surveys and assist with temporary installations at trade shows and hire events. There is potential for a large amount of travelling within the UK, and internationally, so a full driving licence & the ability to stay away from home are required. Due to the level of direct interaction with customers, good communication skills will be essential.
- To install golf simulators and golf technology at client premises and homes throughout the UK and internationally.
- To assist with the manufacture of simulator components at our Guildford facility.
- To assist with installations at temporary events such as trade shows and hire events.
- To communicate well with clients including training customers on the use of the technology and provision of technical assistance.
- Carrying out pre-installation site surveys at customer premises and liaising with client staff and contractors.
- To liaise and assist with other areas of the business as required.
- To represent the company in a professional, positive and cheerful manner.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm & willingness to learn.
- Enjoyment of physical work as well as a strong attention to detail and a passion to produce high quality end results.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Good trade/DIY skills and practical experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to think quickly and calmly under pressure.
- Presentable and able to liaise professionally with clients at all times.
- Good IT skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Ability to travel extensively and be away from home overnight (UK & International).
- 20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day per year of employment up to a maximum of 25 days) plus bank holidays.
- Supplementary payments for nights spent away on installations.
- Annual performance related bonus scheme.
JOB APPLICATION & CV UPLOAD
Please use the form below to apply for a listed job or send us your CV for any future job applications.