1st Line Technical Support Assistant
JOB TITLE: 1st Line Technical Support Assistant
LOCATION: The role will be based full time within the Guildford office – Optimum Golf Technologies Ltd, Unit 16, The Pines Business Park, Guildford, GU3 3BH
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Support Manager
INITIAL SALARY: £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience. Plus annual bonus scheme and supplementary payments
Foresight Sports Europe is the leader in the golf analysis and simulation technology sector across the UK, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Driven by innovation and cutting-edge engineering, Foresight continues to create ground-breaking camera-based ball and club imaging and analysis solutions that deliver unparalleled accuracy of data and performance within the industry.
Based just outside Guildford, Foresight Sports Europe is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the golf industry today. Our core customers include golf professionals, golf clubs, retailers, tour players, club makers and fitters, club manufacturers, resorts, hotels, indoor golf centres, and private clients.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic 1st Line Technical Support Assistant. For this role you will be heavily involved in a small support department performing 1st line support tasks, typical of a standard support role. It is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a great team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the daily function of the support department by being the first point of contact with our customers and maintaining the associated support systems and records. This will involve fast paced thinking, an ability to multitask, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure within time constraints.
This is a junior role but the right candidate will have the opportunity for progression and to potentially focus on specific aspects of the department’s operation as we continue to expand. We will provide full training for the job role and encourage further personal development (which we will assist with where possible).
So, if you are ambitious, willing to learn, enjoy working under pressure, have an eye for detail, possess good communication skills and are keen to get involved in a dynamic business within the golf industry, we would love to hear from you!
1ST LINE SUPPORT
- Initial contact with Support Customers:
- Telephone – Information gathering and assistance
- Support Ticket System – Updating customer support requests
- Emails – Creating new support tickets from emails
- Helping with Internal Staff requests
- Assisting Customer Initial Setup/New Customer check ups
- Remote Assistance for customers where needed.
- Keep Support Ticket System up to date
- Keep administration records up to date
- Documenting lead generation from support back to sales
- To represent the company as the professional first line of contact for support issues.
- Primarily using the online support ticket system to log support requests and resolve them as efficiently as possible.
- Generally, helping to deliver the very best quality support with the highest levels of customer service.
- Calm under pressure
- Great customer facing skills
- Great communication
- Interest in technology & hardware
- Process driven
- Good sense of humour
- Career driven
- 20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day per year of employment up to a maximum of 25 days) plus bank holidays.
- Annual company performance related bonus scheme.
JOB APPLICATION & CV UPLOAD
Please use the form below to apply for a listed job or send us your CV for any future job applications.