This simulator installation is yet another example of how our team can work with the customer to meet their specific requirements. Our customer had a suitable space for the golf simulator within their double garage, but the key for them was still being able to park the car in the garage if required.
Our team designed a simulator to fit the space with retractable curtain sides and a retractable netted ceiling; this allows the ‘structure’ to be easily moved aside as needed.
In addition to the sides and ceiling, the Foresight team also built a bespoke frame for the turf and hitting mat. The mat remains stationary while in use, but can be removed quickly and simply to create the space needed for the car.
The result is an incredible, multi-use golf simulator space, just a few steps from the customer’s front door, complete with seating* and a beer fridge*!
*Seating and beer fridge not supplied by Foresight Sports Europe
Height at wall: 2,742mm
Golf simulator dimensions.
Depth to back of hitting mat: 4,170mm
Golf simulator components.
- GCQuad Launch Monitor – Ball and Club Data
- FSX Simulation Software – with additional course bundle
- Retractable curtain-sided simulator structure with retractable netted ceiling
- Professional dual-layer hitting screen
- High specification gaming PC and PC cabinet
- 27” HD touchscreen monitor
- High-lumen projector
- Premium artificial turf with sub-floor and hitting mat